Church Giving

Proclaiming the love of Jesus with our finances

Why We Give

Jesus taught us that our hearts follow our treasure. (Matt. 6:21). Giving is the most visible measurement of the condition of our hearts. Our values are put right on our money.

Honoring God with the first 10% of our money is called tithing. When we take this step of obedience the other 90% of our money comes under His blessing, protection and favor. (Malachi 3:11) Tithing is all about trusting. When we tithe locally, God brings increase, which enables us to give globally. (Proverbs 3:9) Prioritizing our money with a Kingdom order of tithing, sowing, saving, and then spending positions us to have money serve us as we serve God. Jesus taught us that we should tithe. (Matthew 23:23) Local churches receive our tithes on earth but Jesus our High Priest also receives it from heaven. (Hebrews 7:8) He said no one could serve both God and money. Matthew 6:24)

Where can I target my giving?

  • Local. Tithing to our local church family is what positions us to aggressively build God’s Kingdom and carry out the mission He’s entrusted to us.
  • Global. Our Bring the Love ministry touches local needs within our community as well as mobilizes missionaries all over the world we have strategic relationships with.
  • Missional. Our REACH project is a bold initiative that is helping us bring the transforming love of Jesus to our neighbors.

Ways to Give

Giving Online

We can process both one-time and recurring payments. They can be made by major credit card or using your checking account routing number. Using your routing number allows our church to receive a greater percentage of your gift, as credit card transaction typical cost 2-3% to process.

Lima Campus  Henrietta Campus

Mobile Giving

You can also give by texting “EGC” to 77977. After your initial setup through Pushpay, you have an easy, safe way to give regularly!

You can now give via your smartphone using our mobile app!

Cash and Checks

You can use one of our provided church envelopes at any of our campuses, or you can mail your gift to the below address:

Elim Gospel Church
Attn: Accounting Department
1679 Dalton Road
Lima, NY 14485